New Year's Eve 2019/20 Aboard the Silver Sturgeon
Celebrate the arrival of 2020 enjoying a luxe evening cruising through London's glistening riverscape aboard the Silver Sturgeon.
Eat, drink & make merry within beautifully decorated decks matched with an inspired seasonal menu by Executive Head Chef, Douglas Gaunt, a bespoke bar menu and DJ creating the most spectacular party in town.
Commence the party aboard the Silver Sturgeon moored at St Katharine's Pier, enjoying your Laurent-Perrier Champagne reception at your table, or take in the panorama of London's buzzing embankment crowds and skyline from the candle-lit, teak deck bar; interiors will feature sculptural winter displays and booth seats draped with soft faux fur throws.
Your delicious menu will be sleekly served — from amuse bouche to petits fours — on the main deck tables lusciously decorated for the occasion. A Laurent-Perrier Champagne toast will accompany the onset of the Mayor's stunning fireworks from both our Top and Ensign open decks.
The perfect finale aboard your private river yacht will be on the River Room's dance floor with a handpicked DJ soundtrack taking you to the past, present or future…
Before attending the event, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
NYE ONBOARD THE SILVER STURGEON
- Laurent-Perrier Champagne reception
- Amuse Bouche and Three Course Menu created by Head Chef Douglas Gaunt
- Coffee and Petits Fours
- Unlimited selected Wine, Beers and Soft Drinks
- Laurent-Perrier Champagne toast at midnight
- Winter Decor
SAMPLE NEW YEARS EVE THREE COURSE MENU FROM EXECUTIVE HEAD CHEF, DOUGLAS GAUNT (FINAL MENU TO BE CONFIRMED)
Truffled Rosary Goat's Cheese Spoon, Chervil & Parmesan (v)
Oregano Arancini, Smoked Garlic & Apple (v)
Stuffed Kohlrabi, Hazelnut, Pear, Chickpea (v)
Trio of Gin-Cured Sea Trout, Loch Duart Smoked Salmon & Golden Beetroot-Cured Stone Bass, Keta Caviar, Red Sorrel
Scorched Salsify, Miso Heritage Carrot, Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Pistachio Dukkah (v)
Dry-Aged British Beef Fillet & Ox Cheek, Potato Croquette, Beer Braised Onions, Watercress
Jerusalem Artichoke, Celeriac Dauphinoise, Shimeji Mushroom, Black Truffle (V)
Both served with Watkinson Farm Cavolo Nero, Kale & Malted Parsnips
Pump Street Chocolate Parfait, Edible Soil, Chocolate Leaves
Coffee & Petits Fours
Pistachio & Green Tea Macaron
Fruits of the Forest Pâte Des Fruits
Tuesday, 31 December 2019 at 19:30 - Wednesday, 1 January 2020 at 01:30 (GMT)
Embark 19:30 - 20:15
Cruise 20:15 - 01:00
Disembark 01:00 - 01:30
Silver Sturgeon, St Katharine's Pier, St Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1LD (Please note that the embark/disembark pier may be subject to change
£435 Inc Vat per person
Minimum booking 2 people, Tables of under 6 guests may be shared. Private tables subject to availability.
Lounge or Dinner Suits.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payments are strictly non refundable in all circumstances.
- Woods’ Silver Fleet reserves the right to cancel an event due to insufficient numbers, in which case an Alternative date/vessel or full refund of monies will be offered.
- Woods’ Silver Fleet does not accept any liability as a result of strikes, riots or lock-outs affecting any trade, adverse weather conditions or loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, flood or any other cause beyond its control.
- All guests must be over the age of 18.
Full Terms and Conditions are available on request from Woods’ Silver Fleet.